Be sure and save the date of August 10th 2024 for next years event. Be sure you check out the video provided by Dave Noble.
Stay tuned for the 50 year celebration of KCCA
Brian Evans is heading up the committee that is working on a celebration and recognition of this major milestone for Kansas City Corvette Association. We all need to get behind this once in our lifetime event and support the committee by sharing ideas, photos and most important the memories that have been created in the past 50 years.
We will once again collecting food for the American Legion Post. They provide these foods only to veterans. Let's fill Nathan's truck at the Christmas party!
Please bring your items to the Christmas party, meetings or contact Nathan Huntley. Please do not donate any outdated items.
1. Kraft Mac and Cheese
2. Boxed milk.
3. Pasta sauce and spaghetti noodles.
4. Canned veggies and soup.
5. Vegetable Oil.
6. Spices or salt and pepper.
7. Tea bags and coffee
8. Sugar and flour.
9. No frozen items.
10. Seeds are cool in Spring and Summer because growing can be easy for some.
11. Canned chicken.
12. Tuna and crackers.
13. Hamburger Helper
14. Cake mix and frosting makes it possible to make a child’s birthday cake.
15. Dishwashing detergent is very expensive and is always appreciated.
16. Feminine hygiene products.
17. Stove Top Stuffing.
The monthly announcements are now listed under the events tab. Under the events tab you will also find a link
for Cruise nights and car shows
Come check out our monthly meeting or any of the events listed on our activity calendar